VIBE revolutionizes results using a cumulative data analytics approach to social, emotional and behavioral health.
VIBE – Virtual Interactive Based Education – has established a long-term revolutionary digital curriculum and data analytics tier 1 approach to combat critical issues including social-emotional growth, mental health, bullying, academic failure, truancy, suicide, and violence in schools. Schools will be able to embed early intervention assessments into classroom curriculum to identify students at risk and receive early warning notifications from the system.
Schools do not have a solution for social-emotional and mental health growth measures.
- As many as one in five students show signs of a mental health disorder.
- Nearly 5,000,000 affected students will not receive any counseling therapy or medication.
- Every 2 hours a person under the age of 25 is lost to suicide.
- 49% of children K-12 reported being bullied.
- Every year 1.2 million students drop out of high school.
- 1 in 5 youth females and 1 in 7 youth males engage in self-injury.
VIBE’s integrated platform provides schools a dashboard for teachers, counselors and administrators to view individualized indicators of student behaviors. Distinct from other platforms that simply survey students, VIBE brings together a curriculum-based program that blends participation and engagement to identify important behavioral information and provide responsive alerts for early intervention.
The curriculum collects day-to-day learning and social-emotional data for students. Students answer questions in each lesson, which are matched to competencies. Analytics identifies trends in data with academics, behavior, social-emotional learning, mental health, and crisis daily. The curriculum is designed to integrate seamlessly into common core classes or other ways the school chooses. The early invention will lower rates of bullying, suicide, and other crises.
Through a partnership with Future Service Leaders, VIBE extends the school day by offering specific programs that assist youth in behavioral development and positively contribute to the economic growth and social-emotional well-being of each child. The strategic partnership enables the FSL to reach out with VIBE’s unique virtual interactive based education system to offer the use of a hub that offers a long term wrap-around support system to youth, schools, homes, and communities.
A Brief History of VIBE
- CEO lost her husband to suicide
- CEO had 18 previously booked speeches, 3 regarding mental health-suicide prevention
- As CEO spoke around the United States, school leaders regularly asked ‘What more can we do to meet mental health needs?’
- High school principal propelled CEO forward after losing a student to suicide and lacked the long-term support to assist students and staff
- Noah Suicide Support was developed
- VIBE’s Chaos Mental Health Benchmark was created
- Obtained key connections
- Strategic partnerships put into place for development
- Launched first pilot program in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Mental Health Doctors discuss VIBE’s wrap-around support
- VIBE became an LLC
- VIBE Partners with FSL for long-term academic and behavioral health support
- Construction of VIBE PreK-12 curriculum
- Development of Predictalytics and other key products
- Research and analytics team was established
- Domenari Capital provides start-up capital for VIBE
- VIBE brings full staff on board
- VIBE collaborates with Future Service Leaders to provide funding to support schools and community organizations
- VIBE launches pilots
- VIBE partners with ESSDACK to provide training to schools
- VIBE collaborates with FSL to develop “Our Future Is Calling” campaign for Kansas schools
VIBE and Future Service Leaders launch products